.debi
11.11.08

stupid hols.__.
spend my time lazing at home;
and i guess i cant go out till i finish my hmwk@.@
im going to rot;rot;rot at home!~
and i.havent.touched.a.single.hmwk.for.the.past.two/half.weeks
>>>>>>> .__________________.
heh can someone offer to do for me;
i think i'll be dreaming then
bet my mum's gonna flare up O.o
arrgh i really am bored&
i have nth to do at home!~i guess i aint needed. anymore
heh but i still have my books:)

ohh and got this from neLLLi:)
I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close?
not even a little bit?
not even at all.i think it applies to someone i know.somehow

Tuesday, November 11, 2008